I’m a software engineer who emphasizes on good design and code quality.
I love using Go and did a lot work with it, some of them including:
- The Gogs project: A painless self-hosted Git service.
- The Macaron web framework: A high productive and modular web framework in Go.
- The Peach Docs tool: A web server for multi-language, real-time synchronization and searchable documentation.
- The go-ini/ini library: A fantastic package for INI manipulations in Go.
- And many popular Go packages, please checkout my GitHub profile.
Speaking of my interest fields of study, my learning list from now on to end of 2019 is as follows:
- Distributed Systems
- Machine learning
A great man once said, “Good good study, day day up!”.